Top questions to ask before hiring a concrete contractor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Afton Concrete Contractors
Should I hire concrete contractors with lower ratings in Afton to save money?
The type of concrete contractor company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Concrete Contractors you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Concrete Contractors in Afton that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Afton there are:
How do I know that I found the right Concrete Contractor in Afton for my concrete services project?
Finding the right concrete contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Concrete Services in Afton so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right concrete contractor in Afton:
- Are they properly licensed? Afton has 1 licensed Concrete & Foundation Services Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 1 pros in Afton are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 11 are A-rated in Afton.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the concrete contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple concrete & foundation services pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Concrete Contractor in Afton has finished working?
Every concrete services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any concrete services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with concrete services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the concrete contractor to describe what they did. Whether your concrete services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your concrete services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the concrete contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.