Top 5 Landscape Architects & Designers in Albuquerque, NM
Top questions to ask before hiring a landscape architect & designer
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Albuquerque Landscape Architects & Designers
Who should I hire if I need Landscape Design in Albuquerque?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Albuquerque ready to help you with your landscape design project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Landscape Architects & Designers on Porch:
- Cynthia Elliott LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Southwest Greens-New Mexico
- Sanchez Randy
How do I know that I found the right Landscape Architect & Designer in Albuquerque for my landscape design project?
Finding the right landscape architect & designer for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Landscape Design in Albuquerque so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right landscape architect & designer in Albuquerque:
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Albuquerque are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 4 are A-rated in Albuquerque.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the landscape architect & designer that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple landscape architects & designers pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Landscape Architect & Designer in Albuquerque has finished working?
Every landscape design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any landscape design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with landscape design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the landscape architect & designer to describe what they did. Whether your landscape design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your landscape design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the landscape architect & designer do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Latest projects near Albuquerque
Within a month
Design sections of property landscaping
Front yard, Side yard, Back yard, Garden
3,000-5,000 sq ft
Large trees (over 5 feet tall), Small trees, bushes or hedges, Herb or vegetable garden, Flowers
I'm not sure
Patio, Sidewalks and pathways, Deck, Terrace and retaining walls, Pond, fountain or other water feature, Shed and other outdoor structures
I will hire a contractor to install landscaping