Top 10 Lawn Care Services in Bexley, OH
Top questions to ask before hiring a lawn care service
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Bexley Lawn Care Services
Does the lawn & garden service I want to hire need to be licensed in Bexley?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Lawn & Garden Service need to have. There are 0 lawn & garden services in Bexley that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Lawn & Garden Services need to have to work on Lawn & Yard Work Services jobs in OH:
- Accreditations/License: Idaho Board of Licensure of Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors
Lawn & Yard Work Services isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to lawn & garden services available in Bexley?
If you’ve determined that lawn & yard work services are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to lawn & yard work services, we can still help you find the right professional in Bexley.
Bexley has 50 lawn & garden service professionals that can help you with your lawn & yard work services job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific lawn & garden services-pros in Bexley.
What should I check for once my Lawn & Garden Service in Bexley has finished working?
Every lawn & yard work services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any lawn & yard work services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with lawn & yard work services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the lawn & garden service to describe what they did. Whether your lawn & yard work services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your lawn & yard work services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the lawn & garden service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Lawn Care Services in Bexley, OH
Latest projects near Bexley
Within 48 hours
Within a week
Under 300 sq ft
Low maintenance lawn
Lawn, shrub or garden maintenance or treatment
Under 1,000 sq ft
Leaf removal, Mowing, Weed pulling, Mulching