Top 10 Landscapers in Charlottesville, VA
Top questions to ask before hiring a landscaper
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Charlottesville Landscapers
Should I hire landscaping companies with lower ratings in Charlottesville to save money?
The type of landscaping company company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Landscaping Companies you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Landscaping Companies in Charlottesville that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Charlottesville there are:
How do I know that I found the right Landscaping Company in Charlottesville for my landscape services project?
Finding the right landscaping company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Landscape Services in Charlottesville so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right landscaping company in Charlottesville:
- Are they properly licensed? Charlottesville has 1 licensed Landscapers Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 3 pros in Charlottesville are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 5 are A-rated in Charlottesville.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the landscaping company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple landscapers pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Landscaping Company in Charlottesville has finished working?
Every landscape services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any landscape services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with landscape services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the landscaping company to describe what they did. Whether your landscape services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your landscape services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the landscaping company do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Landscapers in Charlottesville, VA
Latest projects near Charlottesville
Within a month
Flood lights, Motion sensors
No, and I want the pro to provide them
Install new lights
Security and safety lights
Flood lights, Motion sensors