Top 10 Glass & Mirror Contractors in Fremont, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a glass & mirror contractor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Fremont Glass & Mirror Contractors
How do I know that I found the right Glass & Mirror Contractor in Fremont for my glass & mirror services project?
Finding the right glass & mirror contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Glass & Mirror Services in Fremont so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right glass & mirror contractor in Fremont:
- Are they properly licensed? Fremont has 1 licensed Glass Contractor Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 4 pros in Fremont are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 8 are A-rated in Fremont.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the glass & mirror contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple glass contractor pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Glass & Mirror Contractor projects in Fremont?
Every project differs, but you should ask any glass & mirror contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any glass & mirror services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for glass & mirror contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your glass & mirror contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the glass & mirror contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Glass & Mirror Contractor in Fremont has finished working?
Every glass & mirror services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any glass & mirror services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with glass & mirror services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the glass & mirror contractor to describe what they did. Whether your glass & mirror services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your glass & mirror services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the glass & mirror contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.