Top 10 Concrete Contractors in Herriman, UT
Top questions to ask before hiring a concrete contractor
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Herriman Concrete Contractors
My Concrete Services project in Herriman is really small. How much should I expect to spend?
The lowest price we could find for concrete services work in Herriman is about $0.00. You should expect to pay at least this much depending on the scope of your project.
Concrete Contractor work at this level can sometimes involve several steps or phases. Cost for every project will differ depending on the quality of Concrete Contractor you hire, the type of materials required and the timeframe that you want to finish within.
How do I know that I found the right Concrete Contractor in Herriman for my concrete services project?
Finding the right concrete contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Concrete Services in Herriman so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right concrete contractor in Herriman:
- Are they properly licensed? Herriman has 1 licensed Concrete & Foundation Services Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Herriman are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 12 are A-rated in Herriman.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the concrete contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple concrete & foundation services pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Concrete Contractor projects in Herriman?
Every project differs, but you should ask any concrete contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any concrete services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for concrete contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your concrete contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the concrete contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
All Concrete Contractors in Herriman, UT
Latest projects near Herriman
Within 48 hours
Sidewalk or pathway
I want to build over the existing sidewalk or pathway
I'm not sure
I'm not sure