Top 10 Mold Inspectors in Kennesaw, GA
Top questions to ask before hiring a mold inspector
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Kennesaw Mold Inspectors
Who should I hire if I need Mold Inspection in Kennesaw?
Right now there are about 3 companies in and around Kennesaw ready to help you with your mold inspection project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Mold Inspectors on Porch:
- Atlanta Mold Testing Services
- Mold Man Inspections
- Air Allergen & Mold Testing
How do I know that I found the right Mold Inspector in Kennesaw for my mold inspection project?
Finding the right mold inspector for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Mold Inspection in Kennesaw so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right mold inspector in Kennesaw:
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Kennesaw are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 2 are A-rated in Kennesaw.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the mold inspector that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple mold inspectors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Mold Inspector projects in Kennesaw?
Every project differs, but you should ask any mold inspector for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any mold inspection work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for mold inspectors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your mold inspector project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the mold inspector to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.