Top questions to ask before hiring a surveyor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Las Vegas Surveyors
Surveying Services isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to surveyors available in Las Vegas?
If you’ve determined that surveying services are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to surveying services, we can still help you find the right professional in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas has 20 surveyor professionals that can help you with your surveying services job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific surveyors-pros in Las Vegas.
How do I know that I found the right Surveyor in Las Vegas for my surveying services project?
Finding the right surveyor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Surveying Services in Las Vegas so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right surveyor in Las Vegas:
- Are they BBB accredited? 1 pros in Las Vegas are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 1 are A-rated in Las Vegas.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the surveyor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple surveyors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Surveyor in Las Vegas has finished working?
Every surveying services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any surveying services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with surveying services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the surveyor to describe what they did. Whether your surveying services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your surveying services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the surveyor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.