Top 3 House Cleaning Services in Los Angeles, CA
More House Cleaning Services in Los Angeles, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a house cleaning service
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Los Angeles House Cleaning Services
I’m searching for House Cleaning Services servicing my zip code in Los Angeles.
Many house cleaning services provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Los Angeles. Browse through a sample of the House Cleaning Services in Los Angeles below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful home cleaning services jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- Tidy Town Cleaning:
- Service Area Zip Code: 90291 and 91501
- Luque Sweeping Services:
- Service Area Zip Code: 91702, 92407 and 92532
- AAA Deflooding:
- Service Area Zip Code: 91361 and 91614
If you weren't able to find the right house cleaning service company that services your Los Angeles zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Los Angeles.
What zip codes in Los Angeles have the best House Cleaning Services?
Below we've listed Los Angeles zip codes that have great selections of house cleaning services:
What should I check for once my House Cleaning Service in Los Angeles has finished working?
Every home cleaning services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any home cleaning services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with home cleaning services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the house cleaning service to describe what they did. Whether your home cleaning services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your home cleaning services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the house cleaning service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All House Cleaning Services in Los Angeles, CA
Latest projects near Los Angeles
Within a week
BBQ or outdoor furniture cleaning
Couch or sofa
Within a week
Window exterior, Window interior