Top 10 Mold Inspectors in Massapequa Park, NY
Top questions to ask before hiring a mold inspector
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Massapequa Park Mold Inspectors
Can I browse unscreened Mold Inspectors in Massapequa Park?
We do our best to screen all of our mold inspectors. However, there are still some mold inspector professionals in Massapequa Park that have not been pre-screened. This means that their licenses may not be up to date to operate in Massapequa Park or NY. Always be sure to pre-screen them yourself before hiring. Here are some unscreened professionals offering mold inspection:
- AIM Environmental LLC:
- Active/Verified License: No, current status is inactive
Mold Inspection isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to mold inspectors available in Massapequa Park?
If you’ve determined that mold inspection are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to mold inspection, we can still help you find the right professional in Massapequa Park.
Massapequa Park has 1 mold inspector professionals that can help you with your mold inspection job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific mold inspectors-pros in Massapequa Park.
What should I check for once my Mold Inspector in Massapequa Park has finished working?
Every mold inspection project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any mold inspection company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with mold inspection work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the mold inspector to describe what they did. Whether your mold inspection project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your mold inspection project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the mold inspector do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.