Top questions to ask before hiring an asbestos removal company
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Milwaukie Asbestos Removal Companies
Does the asbestos removal company I want to hire need to be licensed in Milwaukie?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Asbestos Removal Company need to have. There are 0 asbestos removal companies in Milwaukie that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Asbestos Removal Companies need to have to work on Asbestos Removal Services jobs in OR:
How do I know that I found the right Asbestos Removal Company in Milwaukie for my asbestos removal services project?
Finding the right asbestos removal company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Asbestos Removal Services in Milwaukie so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right asbestos removal company in Milwaukie:
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 4 are A-rated in Milwaukie.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the asbestos removal company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple asbestos removal contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Asbestos Removal Company in Milwaukie has finished working?
Every asbestos removal services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any asbestos removal services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with asbestos removal services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the asbestos removal company to describe what they did. Whether your asbestos removal services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your asbestos removal services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the asbestos removal company do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Latest projects near Milwaukie
Within 48 hours