Top 10 Concrete Contractors in New Castle, IN
Top questions to ask before hiring a concrete contractor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About New Castle Concrete Contractors
Concrete Services isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to concrete & foundation services available in New Castle?
If you’ve determined that concrete services are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to concrete services, we can still help you find the right professional in New Castle.
New Castle has 50 concrete contractor professionals that can help you with your concrete services job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific concrete contractors-pros in New Castle.
How do I know that I found the right Concrete Contractor in New Castle for my concrete services project?
Finding the right concrete contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Concrete Services in New Castle so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right concrete contractor in New Castle:
- Are they BBB accredited? 3 pros in New Castle are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 9 are A-rated in New Castle.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the concrete contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple concrete & foundation services pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Concrete Contractor in New Castle has finished working?
Every concrete services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any concrete services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with concrete services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the concrete contractor to describe what they did. Whether your concrete services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your concrete services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the concrete contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Concrete Contractors in New Castle, IN
Latest projects near New Castle
Within a week
Sidewalk or pathway