Top 10 Pest Control & Exterminators in New Orleans, LA
Top questions to ask before hiring a pest control & exterminator
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About New Orleans Pest Control & Exterminators
How do I know that I found the right Pest Control Company in New Orleans for my pest control services project?
Finding the right pest control company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Pest Control Services in New Orleans so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right pest control company in New Orleans:
- Are they BBB accredited? 5 pros in New Orleans are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 9 are A-rated in New Orleans.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the pest control company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple pest control contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How many pest control companies does New Orleans have?
There are around 50 companies throughout New Orleans to help you with your next pest control services job.
- 9 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Pest Control Company projects in New Orleans?
Every project differs, but you should ask any pest control company for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any pest control services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for pest control companies to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your pest control company project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the pest control company to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.