Top 10 Tile Contractors in North Chicago, IL
Top questions to ask before hiring a tile contractor
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About North Chicago Tile Contractors
Tile Contractors isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to tile contractors available in North Chicago?
If you’ve determined that tile contractors are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to tile contractors, we can still help you find the right professional in North Chicago.
North Chicago has 50 tile contractor professionals that can help you with your tile contractors job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific tile contractors-pros in North Chicago.
How many tile contractors does North Chicago have?
There are around 50 companies throughout North Chicago to help you with your next tile contractors job.
- 11 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
What should I check for once my Tile Contractor in North Chicago has finished working?
Every tile contractors project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any tile contractors company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with tile contractors work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the tile contractor to describe what they did. Whether your tile contractors project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your tile contractors project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the tile contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Tile Contractors in North Chicago, IL
Latest projects near North Chicago
Within a week
Need help finishing laying tile and grouting and some other simple handyman stuff
Kitchen, Bathroom, Hallway
Within a week
Flooring repair or partial replacement
Tile or terrazzo floor
Brand new tile floor needs to be grouted
200-500 sq ft
I'm not sure