Top 9 Lawn Care Services in Parlier, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a lawn care service
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Parlier Lawn Care Services
How does invoicing/payment work for most Lawn & Garden Service projects in Parlier?
Every project differs, but you should ask any lawn & garden service for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any lawn & yard work services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for lawn & garden services to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your lawn & garden service project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the lawn & garden service to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
Who should I hire if I need Lawn & Yard Work Services in Parlier?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Parlier ready to help you with your lawn & yard work services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Lawn & Garden Services on Porch:
- Dyna-Mite Yard Service
- Glenn Yamamoto
- Blake's All Commercial Lndscp
What should I check for once my Lawn & Garden Service in Parlier has finished working?
Every lawn & yard work services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any lawn & yard work services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with lawn & yard work services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the lawn & garden service to describe what they did. Whether your lawn & yard work services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your lawn & yard work services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the lawn & garden service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.