Top 10 Landscapers in Redmond, WA
Top questions to ask before hiring a landscaper
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Redmond Landscapers
How do I know that I found the right Landscaping Company in Redmond for my landscape services project?
Finding the right landscaping company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Landscape Services in Redmond so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right landscaping company in Redmond:
- Are they properly licensed? Redmond has 11 licensed Landscapers Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Redmond are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 8 are A-rated in Redmond.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the landscaping company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple landscapers pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What Redmond zip codes are served by Landscaping Companies?
Redmond has 50 total Landscaping Company companies that service multiple zip codes. We've put together a list of areas in and around Redmond with the most Landscaping Companies:
- 2 Landscaping Companies in 98005.
- 1 Landscaping Companies in 98053.
- 2 Landscaping Companies in 98034.
- 1 Landscaping Companies in 98074.
Will Landscape Services work in Redmond require permits, inspections, special licenses, etc.?
Whether you’re landscaping company job is in Redmond or any other city, you're going to want to do a bit of research before hiring landscaping companies. Even small jobs may have certain regulations around them. Often, the landscaping company performing the work will have any required permits, inspections, etc. under control, but not always. Short answer: Research yourself and double check with the landscape services folks that everything is in order.
All Landscapers in Redmond, WA
Latest projects near Redmond
6-15 ft tall trees
Staying on the same property