Top 10 Architects in Romulus, MI
Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Romulus Architects
I’m searching for Architects servicing my zip code in Romulus.
Many architects provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Romulus. Browse through a sample of the Architects in Romulus below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful architectural design jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- MAISON ORION:
- Service Area Zip Code: 91502, 90067, 90267 and 91610
- Service Area Zip Code: 48153
- Avant Garde Construction and Design LLC:
- Service Area Zip Code: 49236 and 48107
If you weren't able to find the right architect company that services your Romulus zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Romulus.
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Architectural Design work in Romulus?
Every Architectural Design job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Romulus work from Architectsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Architects and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 11 professionals and companies in Romulus for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Architects took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Architect projects in Romulus?
Every project differs, but you should ask any architect for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any architectural design work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for architects to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your architect project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the architect to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
All Architects in Romulus, MI
Latest projects near Romulus