Top 4 Fence Companies in Salina, KS
Top questions to ask before hiring a fence company
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Salina Fence Companies
Who should I hire if I need Fencing Services in Salina?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Salina ready to help you with your fencing services project.
- percent of them have 5-star ratings, based on 2 customer reviews, while percent of them have 2-star ratings or lower, based on 2 customer reviews.
Below we've listed a few of the top Fence Contractors on Porch:
- Daniel's Lawn and Landscaping Service
- Allied Fence
- Can-Do Fence
Should I hire fence contractors with lower ratings in Salina to save money?
The type of fence contractor company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Fence Contractors you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Fence Contractors in Salina that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Salina there are:
- 1 5-star rated companies/professionals
What should I check for once my Fence Contractor in Salina has finished working?
Every fencing services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any fencing services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with fencing services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the fence contractor to describe what they did. Whether your fencing services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your fencing services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the fence contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Latest projects near Salina
Build a deck, shed, dock or other outdoor structure
Deck, patio or porch
I'M. not sure
I'M. not sure
Roof over deck
Within a month
Decking or deck surface
Rotting, cracked or missing boards
Minor (the deck just needs cosmetic repairs)
I'm not sure
No, but I'll provide them
Build new deck
Yes, I have design plans.
250 to 500 square feet
Roof, awnings, other overhead covering
No, pro must provide the materials
Within a month
Decking or deck surface, Stairs and railings
Warping or water damage, Needs to be refinished, Loose, wobbly or unstable
Moderate (the deck is potentially unsafe)
No, and I'd like the pro to provide them