Top 10 Concrete Contractors in Santa Ana, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a concrete contractor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Santa Ana Concrete Contractors
I’m searching for Concrete Contractors servicing my zip code in Santa Ana.
Many concrete contractors provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Santa Ana. Browse through a sample of the Concrete Contractors in Santa Ana below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful concrete services jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- H Leon Concrete:
- Service Area Zip Code: 92870, 92728 and 92859
- All Pro Tile And Stone:
- Service Area Zip Code: 92697
- Peloton Sweeping Service:
- Service Area Zip Code: 92618
If you weren't able to find the right concrete contractor company that services your Santa Ana zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Santa Ana.
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Concrete Services work in Santa Ana?
Every Concrete Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Santa Ana work from Concrete Contractorsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Concrete Contractors and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 50 professionals and companies in Santa Ana for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Concrete Contractors took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
What should I check for once my Concrete Contractor in Santa Ana has finished working?
Every concrete services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any concrete services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with concrete services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the concrete contractor to describe what they did. Whether your concrete services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your concrete services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the concrete contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Concrete Contractors in Santa Ana, CA
Latest projects near Santa Ana
Within 48 hours
Grading and ground leveling
Preparation for driveway
Under 100 feet
I'm not sure
I'm not sure