Top 10 Pest Control & Exterminators in Santa Ana, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a pest control & exterminator
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Santa Ana Pest Control & Exterminators
How do I know that I found the right Pest Control Company in Santa Ana for my pest control services project?
Finding the right pest control company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Pest Control Services in Santa Ana so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right pest control company in Santa Ana:
- Are they properly licensed? Santa Ana has 3 licensed Pest Control Contractors Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 3 pros in Santa Ana are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 6 are A-rated in Santa Ana.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the pest control company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple pest control contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Pest Control Company projects in Santa Ana?
Every project differs, but you should ask any pest control company for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any pest control services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for pest control companies to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your pest control company project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the pest control company to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
Who should I hire if I need Pest Control Services in Santa Ana?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Santa Ana ready to help you with your pest control services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Pest Control Companies on Porch:
- Rest The Pest Pest Control
- Bee Catchers, Inc.
- Treebark Termite and Pest Control