Top 10 Mold Inspectors in Fort Lee, NJ
Top questions to ask before hiring a mold inspector
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Fort Lee Mold Inspectors
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Mold Inspection work in Fort Lee?
Every Mold Inspection job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Fort Lee work from Mold Inspectorsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Mold Inspectors and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 2 professionals and companies in Fort Lee for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Mold Inspectors took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
Who should I hire if I need Mold Inspection in Fort Lee?
Right now there are about 2 companies in and around Fort Lee ready to help you with your mold inspection project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Mold Inspectors on Porch:
- Five Star Environmental Inc.
- AIM Environmental LLC
What should I check for once my Mold Inspector in Fort Lee has finished working?
Every mold inspection project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any mold inspection company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with mold inspection work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the mold inspector to describe what they did. Whether your mold inspection project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your mold inspection project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the mold inspector do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.