Top 10 Mold Inspectors in Glendale Heights, IL
Top questions to ask before hiring a mold inspector
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Glendale Heights Mold Inspectors
Who should I hire if I need Mold Inspection in Glendale Heights?
Right now there are about 3 companies in and around Glendale Heights ready to help you with your mold inspection project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Mold Inspectors on Porch:
- Brogan & Patrick Mfg.Corp.
- Healthy Home Mold Inspection
- Clean Air Sciences Inc
How does invoicing/payment work for most Mold Inspector projects in Glendale Heights?
Every project differs, but you should ask any mold inspector for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any mold inspection work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for mold inspectors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your mold inspector project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the mold inspector to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Mold Inspector in Glendale Heights has finished working?
Every mold inspection project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any mold inspection company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with mold inspection work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the mold inspector to describe what they did. Whether your mold inspection project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your mold inspection project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the mold inspector do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.