Top 10 Mold Removal Companies in Lexington, SC
Top questions to ask before hiring a mold removal company
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Lexington Mold Removal Companies
Should I hire mold removal companies with lower ratings in Lexington to save money?
The type of mold removal company company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Mold Removal Companies you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Mold Removal Companies in Lexington that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Lexington there are:
How do I know that I found the right Mold Removal Company in Lexington for my mold removal services project?
Finding the right mold removal company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Mold Removal Services in Lexington so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right mold removal company in Lexington:
- Are they properly licensed? Lexington has 1 licensed Mold Removal Specialists Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Lexington are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 5 are A-rated in Lexington.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the mold removal company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple mold removal specialists pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Mold Removal Company projects in Lexington?
Every project differs, but you should ask any mold removal company for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any mold removal services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for mold removal companies to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your mold removal company project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the mold removal company to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.