Top 3 Home Builders in Phoenix, AZ
More Home Builders in Phoenix, AZ
Top questions to ask before hiring a home builder
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Phoenix Home Builders
Does the home builder I want to hire need to be licensed in Phoenix?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Home Builder need to have. There are 3 home builders in Phoenix that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Home Builders need to have to work on Home Building Services jobs in AZ:
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Home Building Services work in Phoenix?
Every Home Building Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Phoenix work from Home Buildersbelow:
- Talk to a few different Home Builders and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 50 professionals and companies in Phoenix for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Home Builders took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
What should I check for once my Home Builder in Phoenix has finished working?
Every home building services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any home building services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with home building services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the home builder to describe what they did. Whether your home building services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your home building services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the home builder do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Home Builders in Phoenix, AZ
Latest projects near Phoenix
Within a month
acoustic ceilling removed
Pool renovating with deck and shade instalation
Within 48 hours
Put a door hander on