Home Theater Contractor - Renton, WA
We have 16 years experience in the Home Theater field. We serve all King County and surrounding areas. Our work is professional, solid and guaranteed to meet your high standards. Yet our quotes are competitive and affordable. The majority of work we do is installing and mounting HDTV's to drywall, brick, tile or stone. We also conceal wires and cables in wall and do electrical box re-locations to accommodate your HDTV's new location. We also install other home theater components such as in-wall / flush mount speakers, A/V receivers, Blu-ray players, Projectors, & gaming consoles. In addition to the above work we install security camera systems, doorbell cameras and floodlight motion detection cameras. So anything low voltage and or home theater related you can count on us for a professional install. Please call, text or email STUD TV INSTALLS for a free quote. We offer 10% Senior Discount.
Amer installed my TV over the fireplace in my house and did a wonderful job. He made sure everything was perfect before he left and was great to work with. The price was great and so was his workmanship. I would easily recommend.
Had a great experience with my TV antenna installation on my roof. Would highly recommend!
The installation was great. My electrical outlet was in the wrong place, and the team came prepared with all of the appropriate equipment to make the adjustment and hang my tv on the wall quickly and efficiently. The team focused on every detail and spent extra time ensuring that the tv was level on the wall. I really appreciated the hard work and a perfect job completed.
Responded to our request straight away, turned up and did a really good job of installing a tv arm and mounting a large tv. Needed to do extra work and called promptly a couple of days later to do the extra work. Would recommend this company.
Renton, WA 98055
|ORB Speaker Setup + In wall Concealmnet
- 5 ORB Speakers Total, L, R and C all to sit on entertainment unit. Surround L and Surround R to be Ceiling mounted behind listening position. - Hard part was concealing cables in ceiling as there was again no attic access and bedrooms above the living room. In this case cables are fished through the ceiling to where it meets the wall. - A carefully cut piece of drywall is cut and put safely aside and that's what gives the installer room to fit a drill with a special plate to drill through the top plate. - The wires are then fished through the top plate and down through the wall to the opening that's been cutout for the single gang box and binding post plate, - All speaker wires were terminated with banana plugs and connected to the AV receiver. - The speakers were calibrated with the microphone and all settings were made for an amazing 5.1 surround experience.
|Yamaha Dolby Atmos Install + Binding Posts
- 4 Dolby Atmos Yamaha Flush mount speakers installed in Ceiling. Was challenging since no attic access but rather bedrooms above. - Speaker wires concealed in wall and terminated with Binding posts.
|In House Home Theater
- Projector Screen and Projector Mounting - AC Outlet Creation for projector and screen. - HDMI Concealment from Projector to AV Receiver in Closet. - Switch cut into drywall behind screen. - 5.1 Speakers placed in proper areas - Wall Binding posts cut into drywall near each speaker. - Speaker wires connected to binding posts and conceal through walls down into crawl space and up into the wall of the closet where all components were to be seated. - Subwoofer cable also concealed in same manner. - Mini Speaker wires were cut and Banana plugs added to use between binding posts and speakers. They really look neat and make all the difference. - Crawl space was used for concealment of all cables and speaker wires.
|Kitchen Entertainment Setup
- HDTV mounted - Sonos wall mounted beneath - AC Electrical Outlet created behind TV and Soundbar
|Projector Mount + Yamaha Speakers Install
- Projector was mounted and cables were concealed in attic down through the wall and terminated with keystones at the A/V Receiver. - 5 Yamaha 2way flush mount speakers were installed inside the ceiling with 14 AWG wire concealed also though attic and down in side the wall to the A/V. A 5 pair keystone terminal was used to terminate the speakers.
Routine HDTV wall mounting with in-wall cable concealment. Also a new A/C Outlet was created and located behind HDTV. Had to lie down on floor to be able to do the work underneath the wood bench, otherwise everything went smooth. Customer was ecstatic with the new clean look.
|Zmodo Security Camera Installation
Majority of these IP Cameras routed through attic then into garage where NVR was mounted. 2 of the cameras routed on exterior therefore conduit and junction box was used. Elctrical outlet was made for customer in the garage for customer to plug in DVR and monitor.
|Surround Speakers In Wall install + Concealment of Speaker wire
High End Flush mount speakers installed in ceiling. Speaker wires were routed through attic and down the wall behind the HDTV through a wall plate and connected to the A/V Receiver. Install was difficult since Ceiling was vaulted and living room walls were 16 feet and had a fire break. Drywall needed to be cut at fire break as flex bit wasn't long enough. Drywall was then patched up.
|TV Mounting, Complex Wire Concealment + Soundbar Mount + Electrical Outlet
Rare occasion where no crawlspace Or attic was accessible. Add the fact fireplace is present and therefore wires and cables cannot be fished through basement. Only solution was cut open drywall. Customer agreed it was worth it. Came up with a plan and only one hole was cut open across approx 6 studs as seen in photo. Opening was used to conceal cables and to relocate coax and A brand new electrical outlet behind TV. So it was definitely worth it. --TV was hung --Soundbar was mounted beneath --Electrical box was created behind TV --Coax Relocated behind TV --All HDMIs and other cables concealed in wall. --Drywall Patched up --All Components Setup and programmed for customer. --Xfinity box tucked behind TV. Customer was extremely a happy customer as she received a clean look she thought was impossible.