Top 10 Lawn Care Services in Shelbyville, KY
Top questions to ask before hiring a lawn care service
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Shelbyville Lawn Care Services
Who should I hire if I need Lawn & Yard Work Services in Shelbyville?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Shelbyville ready to help you with your lawn & yard work services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Lawn & Garden Services on Porch:
- Precision Land Management
- Chilton's Lawn and Maintenance, LLC.
- The Lawn Pro
Lawn & Yard Work Services isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to lawn & garden services available in Shelbyville?
If you’ve determined that lawn & yard work services are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to lawn & yard work services, we can still help you find the right professional in Shelbyville.
Shelbyville has 50 lawn & garden service professionals that can help you with your lawn & yard work services job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific lawn & garden services-pros in Shelbyville.
What should I check for once my Lawn & Garden Service in Shelbyville has finished working?
Every lawn & yard work services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any lawn & yard work services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with lawn & yard work services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the lawn & garden service to describe what they did. Whether your lawn & yard work services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your lawn & yard work services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the lawn & garden service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Lawn Care Services in Shelbyville, KY
Latest projects near Shelbyville
Within a month
Landscape, garden and patio design
Design sections of property landscaping
Under 1,000 sq ft
Small trees, bushes or hedges, Flowers
I'm not sure
Sidewalks and pathways
Unsure, don't know yet
Within a week
Lawn, shrub or garden maintenance or treatment
1,000-3,000 sq ft
Hedge and shrub trimming, Weed pulling, Mulching, Flower planting
Lawn or garden maintenance
3,000-10,000 sq ft
Fertilizater application, Herbicide, insecticide or fungicide application, Hedge and shrub trimming, Leaf removal, Lawn aeration, Weed pulling, Mulching, Tree care
Within 48 hours
Individual shrubs or bushes
General clean up