Top 7 Asbestos Removal Companies in St. Paul, MN
Top questions to ask before hiring an asbestos removal company
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About St. Paul Asbestos Removal Companies
How many asbestos removal companies does St. Paul have?
There are around 13 companies throughout St. Paul to help you with your next asbestos removal services job.
- 8 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Asbestos Removal Company projects in St. Paul?
Every project differs, but you should ask any asbestos removal company for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any asbestos removal services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for asbestos removal companies to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your asbestos removal company project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the asbestos removal company to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Asbestos Removal Company in St. Paul has finished working?
Every asbestos removal services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any asbestos removal services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with asbestos removal services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the asbestos removal company to describe what they did. Whether your asbestos removal services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your asbestos removal services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the asbestos removal company do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Latest projects near St. Paul
5 or more
I'll move and cover furniture
Within a week
Within a week