Top 10 Fence Companies in Worcester, MA
Top questions to ask before hiring a fence company
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Worcester Fence Companies
How do I know that I found the right Fence Contractor in Worcester for my fencing services project?
Finding the right fence contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Fencing Services in Worcester so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right fence contractor in Worcester:
- Are they properly licensed? Worcester has 2 licensed Fencing Contractors Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 8 pros in Worcester are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 24 are A-rated in Worcester.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the fence contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple fencing contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Fence Contractor projects in Worcester?
Every project differs, but you should ask any fence contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any fencing services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for fence contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your fence contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the fence contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Fence Contractor in Worcester has finished working?
Every fencing services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any fencing services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with fencing services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the fence contractor to describe what they did. Whether your fencing services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your fencing services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the fence contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Fence Companies in Worcester, MA
Latest projects near Worcester
Build new deck
No, but I know what I want.
Smaller than 100 square feet
Custom stairs, Something else
No, pro must provide the materials
Repair, maintenance or refinishing
Deck, patio or porch
Piers or footings
Porch is settling and sloping away from house due to insufficient support
No, but I'll provide them