Top questions to ask before hiring a surveyor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Baltimore Surveyors
Who should I hire if I need Surveying Services in Baltimore?
Right now there are about 12 companies in and around Baltimore ready to help you with your surveying services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Surveyors on Porch:
- John C. Mellema Sr Registered Surveyer
- Albion Surveys
- Joel Leninger Surveyor
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Surveying Services work in Baltimore?
Every Surveying Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Baltimore work from Surveyorsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Surveyors and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 12 professionals and companies in Baltimore for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Surveyors took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
How do I know that I found the right Surveyor in Baltimore for my surveying services project?
Finding the right surveyor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Surveying Services in Baltimore so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right surveyor in Baltimore:
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 1 are A-rated in Baltimore.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the surveyor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple surveyors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.