Top 7 Deck Builders in Exeter, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a deck builder
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Exeter Deck Builders
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Decking Services work in Exeter?
Every Decking Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Exeter work from Deck Contractorsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Deck Contractors and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 9 professionals and companies in Exeter for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Deck Contractors took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
Who should I hire if I need Decking Services in Exeter?
Right now there are about 9 companies in and around Exeter ready to help you with your decking services project.
- percent of them have 5-star ratings, based on 1 customer reviews, while percent of them have 2-star ratings or lower, based on 1 customer reviews.
Below we've listed a few of the top Deck Contractors on Porch:
- Raj, Sharma
- Sturdi Covers
- AMERICAN MOBILE WASH SVC
How many deck contractors does Exeter have?
There are around 9 companies throughout Exeter to help you with your next decking services job.
- 1 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
- deck contractor companies in Exeter have an average rating of 1.00/5.
Latest projects near Exeter
Build new deck
No, but I know what I want.
I haven't decided
Roof, awnings, other overhead covering
No, pro must provide the materials
Within a month
300-500 sq. ft.
I'm not sure
Less than 3 years