Top 10 Tile Contractors in Huntington, NY
Top questions to ask before hiring a tile contractor
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Huntington Tile Contractors
How do I know that I found the right Tile Contractor in Huntington for my tile contractors project?
Finding the right tile contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Tile Contractors in Huntington so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right tile contractor in Huntington:
- Are they properly licensed? Huntington has 2 licensed Tile Contractors Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 1 pros in Huntington are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 6 are A-rated in Huntington.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the tile contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple tile contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Tile Contractor projects in Huntington?
Every project differs, but you should ask any tile contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any tile contractors work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for tile contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your tile contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the tile contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Tile Contractor in Huntington has finished working?
Every tile contractors project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any tile contractors company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with tile contractors work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the tile contractor to describe what they did. Whether your tile contractors project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your tile contractors project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the tile contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Tile Contractors in Huntington, NY
Latest projects near Huntington
Within 48 hours
Tile or terrazzo floor
Cracked or chipped tiles
I'm not sure