Top 10 Concrete Contractors in Lilburn, GA
Top questions to ask before hiring a concrete contractor
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Lilburn Concrete Contractors
How do I know that I found the right Concrete Contractor in Lilburn for my concrete services project?
Finding the right concrete contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Concrete Services in Lilburn so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right concrete contractor in Lilburn:
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Lilburn are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 5 are A-rated in Lilburn.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the concrete contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple concrete & foundation services pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Concrete Contractor projects in Lilburn?
Every project differs, but you should ask any concrete contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any concrete services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for concrete contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your concrete contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the concrete contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
How many concrete contractors does Lilburn have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Lilburn to help you with your next concrete services job.
- 5 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
All Concrete Contractors in Lilburn, GA
Latest projects near Lilburn
Within a month
Preparation for landscaping
5,000-10,000 sq ft
10 small blueberry bushes.
Yes, soil will be hauled to the property