Top 3 Landscape Architects & Designers in Phoenix, AZ
More Landscape Architects & Designers in Phoenix, AZ
Top questions to ask before hiring a landscape architect & designer
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Phoenix Landscape Architects & Designers
I’m searching for Landscape Architects & Designers servicing my zip code in Phoenix.
Many landscape architects & designers provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Phoenix. Browse through a sample of the Landscape Architects & Designers in Phoenix below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful landscape design jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- David's landscaping:
- Service Area Zip Code: 85013
- Artificial Grass Master's:
- Service Area Zip Code: 85036
- Arizona Environments, Inc.:
- Service Area Zip Code: 85257
If you weren't able to find the right landscape architect & designer company that services your Phoenix zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Phoenix.
How many landscape architects & designers does Phoenix have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Phoenix to help you with your next landscape design job.
- 4 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
What should I check for once my Landscape Architect & Designer in Phoenix has finished working?
Every landscape design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any landscape design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with landscape design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the landscape architect & designer to describe what they did. Whether your landscape design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your landscape design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the landscape architect & designer do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Landscape Architects & Designers in Phoenix, AZ
Latest projects near Phoenix
Within 48 hours
need drip system repaired in my condo courtyard
Under 1,000 sq ft
Unsure, don't know yet
Design a large or complex garden
Under 200 sq ft
Variety of flowers and plants
Arbor, gazebo or pergola, Pond, fountain or other water feature, I'm not sure