Top 10 Tile Contractors in Powell, OH
Top questions to ask before hiring a tile contractor
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Powell Tile Contractors
Does the tile contractor I want to hire need to be licensed in Powell?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Tile Contractor need to have. There are 0 tile contractors in Powell that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Tile Contractors need to have to work on Tile Contractors jobs in OH:
How do I know that I found the right Tile Contractor in Powell for my tile contractors project?
Finding the right tile contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Tile Contractors in Powell so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right tile contractor in Powell:
- What do previous customers have to say? Check out ratings and reviews before choosing your tile contractor. For instance, there are 1 5-Star Tile Contractors and tile contractors companies in Powell with 5 stars.
- Are they BBB accredited? 3 pros in Powell are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 14 are A-rated in Powell.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the tile contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple tile contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Tile Contractor in Powell has finished working?
Every tile contractors project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any tile contractors company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with tile contractors work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the tile contractor to describe what they did. Whether your tile contractors project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your tile contractors project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the tile contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Tile Contractors in Powell, OH
Latest projects near Powell
Within a month
Within a month
Tile or terrazzo flooring
I'm not sure
Replace existing flooring
Bathroom, In total, I'd like to replace the flooring in the master bed, bath, and closet with Heated Schluter systems and tile. Rough estimate is a 12x16 bedroom, plus maybe 10x10 total for closet and bath, give or take.
No, and I want the pro to provide them
Within a month