Top 10 Waterproofing Contractors in San Jose, CA
Top questions to ask before hiring a waterproofing contractor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About San Jose Waterproofing Contractors
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Waterproofing Services work in San Jose?
Every Waterproofing Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for San Jose work from Waterproofing Contractorsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Waterproofing Contractors and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 6 professionals and companies in San Jose for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Waterproofing Contractors took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
Who should I hire if I need Waterproofing Services in San Jose?
Right now there are about 6 companies in and around San Jose ready to help you with your waterproofing services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Waterproofing Contractors on Porch:
- Valley Waterproofing Inc
- Legacy Roofing & Waterproofing
- A-1 Weatherstrip Co
What should I check for once my Waterproofing Contractor in San Jose has finished working?
Every waterproofing services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any waterproofing services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with waterproofing services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the waterproofing contractor to describe what they did. Whether your waterproofing services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your waterproofing services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the waterproofing contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Waterproofing Contractors in San Jose, CA
Latest projects near San Jose
Concrete or cement floor
slab in the back yard
200-500 sq. ft.
Dampness or leaking
Within a week