Top 3 Real Estate Photographers in Seattle, WA
More Real Estate Photographers in Seattle, WA
Top questions to ask before hiring a real estate photographer
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Seattle Real Estate Photographers
Should I hire real estate photographers with lower ratings in Seattle to save money?
The type of real estate photographer company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Real Estate Photographers you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Real Estate Photographers in Seattle that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Seattle there are:
- 1 4-star rated companies/professionals
I’m searching for Real Estate Photographers servicing my zip code in Seattle.
Many real estate photographers provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Seattle. Browse through a sample of the Real Estate Photographers in Seattle below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful photography jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- Service Area Zip Code: 98154 and 98194
- Jesse L. Young Photography:
- Service Area Zip Code: 98083 and 98062
- Duffernutter Photography:
- Service Area Zip Code: 98166 and 98563
If you weren't able to find the right real estate photographer company that services your Seattle zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Seattle.
What should I check for once my Real Estate Photographer in Seattle has finished working?
Every photography project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any photography company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with photography work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the real estate photographer to describe what they did. Whether your photography project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your photography project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the real estate photographer do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.