Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Toronto Architects
Does the architect I want to hire need to be licensed in Toronto?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Architect need to have. There are 0 architects in Toronto that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Architects need to have to work on Architectural Design jobs in OH:
How many architects does Toronto have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Toronto to help you with your next architectural design job.
- 9 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
What should I check for once my Architect in Toronto has finished working?
Every architectural design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any architectural design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with architectural design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the architect to describe what they did. Whether your architectural design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your architectural design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the architect do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.