Top 3 Asphalt & Paving Contractors in Chicago, IL
More Asphalt & Paving Contractors in Chicago, IL
Top questions to ask before hiring an asphalt & paving contractor
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Chicago Asphalt & Paving Contractors
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Asphalt Services work in Chicago?
Every Asphalt Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Chicago work from Asphalt & Paving Contractorsbelow:
- Talk to a few different Asphalt & Paving Contractors and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 44 professionals and companies in Chicago for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Asphalt & Paving Contractors took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
How many asphalt & paving contractors does Chicago have?
There are around 44 companies throughout Chicago to help you with your next asphalt services job.
- 10 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
- asphalt & paving contractor companies in Chicago have an average rating of 1.00/5.
What should I check for once my Asphalt & Paving Contractor in Chicago has finished working?
Every asphalt services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any asphalt services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with asphalt services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the asphalt & paving contractor to describe what they did. Whether your asphalt services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your asphalt services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the asphalt & paving contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Asphalt & Paving Contractors in Chicago, IL
Latest projects near Chicago
Within 48 hours
Less than 10 ft
1 - 2 ft
Special color additives
Ready to hire
Concrete patios, walks and steps
Exterior walkway or sidewalk
Replacement of existing concrete
Planning & budgeting
Concrete cutting & drilling