Top 10 Architects in Redmond, WA
Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Redmond Architects
My Architectural Design project in Redmond is really small. How much should I expect to spend?
The lowest price we could find for architectural design work in Redmond is about $0.00. You should expect to pay at least this much depending on the scope of your project.
Architect work at this level can sometimes involve several steps or phases. Cost for every project will differ depending on the quality of Architect you hire, the type of materials required and the timeframe that you want to finish within.
How do I know that I found the right Architect in Redmond for my architectural design project?
Finding the right architect for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Architectural Design in Redmond so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right architect in Redmond:
- Are they properly licensed? Redmond has 2 licensed Architects Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 1 pros in Redmond are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 27 are A-rated in Redmond.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the architect that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple architects pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Architect in Redmond has finished working?
Every architectural design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any architectural design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with architectural design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the architect to describe what they did. Whether your architectural design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your architectural design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the architect do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Architects in Redmond, WA
Latest projects near Redmond
Within a week
Within a month