Top 5 Architects in Citrus Hills, FL
Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Citrus Hills Architects
Does the architect I want to hire need to be licensed in Citrus Hills?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Architect need to have. There are 1 architects in Citrus Hills that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Architects need to have to work on Architectural Design jobs in FL:
- Accreditations/License: Miami-Dade County Building Department
How do I know that I found the right Architect in Citrus Hills for my architectural design project?
Finding the right architect for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Architectural Design in Citrus Hills so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right architect in Citrus Hills:
- Are they properly licensed? Citrus Hills has 1 licensed Architects Pros.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 2 are A-rated in Citrus Hills.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the architect that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple architects pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Architect in Citrus Hills has finished working?
Every architectural design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any architectural design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with architectural design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the architect to describe what they did. Whether your architectural design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your architectural design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the architect do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.