Top questions to ask before hiring a concrete contractor
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Fairmont Concrete Contractors
Who should I hire if I need Concrete Services in Fairmont?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Fairmont ready to help you with your concrete services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Concrete Contractors on Porch:
- Affordable Concrete
- Don Olson Construction
- Tug Helmers Construction Inc.
How do I know that I found the right Concrete Contractor in Fairmont for my concrete services project?
Finding the right concrete contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Concrete Services in Fairmont so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right concrete contractor in Fairmont:
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Fairmont are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 6 are A-rated in Fairmont.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the concrete contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple concrete & foundation services pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Concrete Contractor in Fairmont has finished working?
Every concrete services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any concrete services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with concrete services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the concrete contractor to describe what they did. Whether your concrete services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your concrete services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the concrete contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Latest projects near Fairmont
Within 48 hours
Sawing or removal
Remove and replace trench drains and sumps
Large area (over 1000 sq ft)
Service professional to remove concrete
Planning & budgeting