Top 10 Architects in Newcastle, WA
Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Newcastle Architects
I’m searching for Architects servicing my zip code in Newcastle.
Many architects provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Newcastle. Browse through a sample of the Architects in Newcastle below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful architectural design jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- Medici Architects:
- Service Area Zip Code: 98025 and 98366
- FINNE Architects Inc:
- Service Area Zip Code: 98082, 98074, 98322, 98346 and 98046
- Karl Schmidt Architecture, PLLC:
- Service Area Zip Code: 98165 and 98353
If you weren't able to find the right architect company that services your Newcastle zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Newcastle.
I have Architectural Design work that I need done in Newcastle. What should my budget be?
Our data on recent architect projects in Newcastle shows that larger architectural design projects in city are often upwards of $0.00. However, this price depends on a number of factors. Cost can increase or decrease based on any/all of the following:
- Location: architects travel time may factor into the budget.
- Cost of materials. This is an important factor of your architectural design project budget. You can purchase materials yourself, but remember that your architect professional maybe be able to leverage relationships with other companies to save on material costs.
- Company ratings: Highly-rated architects tend to be more expensive. Decide what balance between ratings and cost is right for you.
As always, every project is different and you should contact multiple architects throughout Newcastle to ensure your project is done right.
What should I check for once my Architect in Newcastle has finished working?
Every architectural design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any architectural design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with architectural design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the architect to describe what they did. Whether your architectural design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your architectural design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the architect do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
All Architects in Newcastle, WA
Latest projects near Newcastle
Within a month
Within a week
Within a year