Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
Everything You Need to Know About Teton Village Architects
Who should I hire if I need Architectural Design in Teton Village?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Teton Village ready to help you with your architectural design project.
- Of the 50 Architects in the Teton Village area:
- 1 have a state level accreditation
- 1 have BBB accreditation.
Below we've listed a few of the top Architects on Porch:
- Letham Architects
- Advanced Drafting Svc
- Gordon Robert T
Should I hire architects with lower ratings in Teton Village to save money?
The type of architect company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Architects you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Architects in Teton Village that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Teton Village there are:
What should I check for once my Architect in Teton Village has finished working?
Every architectural design project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any architectural design company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with architectural design work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the architect to describe what they did. Whether your architectural design project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your architectural design project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the architect do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.