Top questions to ask before hiring a fence company
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Lake City Fence Companies
How do I know that I found the right Fence Contractor in Lake City for my fencing services project?
Finding the right fence contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Fencing Services in Lake City so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right fence contractor in Lake City:
- Are they BBB accredited? 4 pros in Lake City are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 12 are A-rated in Lake City.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the fence contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple fencing contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my Fence Contractor in Lake City has finished working?
Every fencing services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any fencing services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with fencing services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the fence contractor to describe what they did. Whether your fencing services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your fencing services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the fence contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
How many fence contractors does Lake City have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Lake City to help you with your next fencing services job.
- 12 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.