Top 10 Architects in Southport, CT
Top questions to ask before hiring an architect
A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.
Everything You Need to Know About Southport Architects
How do I know that I found the right Architect in Southport for my architectural design project?
Finding the right architect for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Architectural Design in Southport so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right architect in Southport:
- Are they properly licensed? Southport has 1 licensed Architects Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 2 pros in Southport are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 7 are A-rated in Southport.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the architect that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple architects pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How many architects does Southport have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Southport to help you with your next architectural design job.
- 7 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
Who should I hire if I need Architectural Design in Southport?
Right now there are about 50 companies in and around Southport ready to help you with your architectural design project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Architects on Porch:
- William Leavy Architecture PLLC